Guidelines for approved usage of the NPES and/or affiliate organizations’ logo(s)
Logo Usage Guidelines
When using the logos listed below, you agree to the following:
- Logos may be reproduced under the condition they are reproduced in the form provided by NPES and/or applicable affiliate organization.
- Logos may not be used as part of any other logo or design without the express permission of NPES or applicable affiliate organization.
- NPES and/or its affiliate organizations may ask that you remove logos at any times if their usage is deemed unacceptable.
- The limited right to use the NPES and/or affiliate organization logo does not constitute a grant of any other right or license. All other rights are reserved by NPES and its affiliate organizations.
- NPES disclaims all warranties, express and implied, regarding the logo(s), including warranties against infringement. You agree to indemnify NPES from and against any and all claims and liabilities arising out of use of the logo(s).
Zip files are available for NPES and affiliate organization logos. Each file contains an EPS, TIF and GIF version of each logo.
- Encapsulated PostScript (EPS): A vector file format suited for large or variable scale reproduction.
- Tagged Image File Format (TIFF of TIF): A high resolution raster format image file.
- Graphics Interchange Format (GIF): A graphic file best suited for reproducing text clearly on a webpage or for electronic display.
Click to download .zip file of NPES logo
Click to download .zip file of PRIMIR logo
Click to download .zip file of GASC logo
Click to download .zip file of GAERF logo