$300 ICC/IS&T members
$200 each additional registration from the same company
$300 each additional registration from the same company
$50 students (Early bird special does not apply)
Early Bird Special: Register by Oct 5, 2016 for $50 discount
View Conference Program
Download Conference Brochure
The Westgate Hotel
1055 Second Avenue
San Diego, CA 92101
Room block rate: $189 single/double
Reservation #: +1 (800) 522-1564
Booking Code: 1116ICCDEV
New member companies who join the ICC during the DevCon 2016 will receive a reduction of membership fees for the first year in the amount of conference fees paid by the company.
iccMAX – Real World Solutions and Applications
This year’s International Color Consortium Developers Conference “ICC DevCon 2016” will focus on presenting real
world solutions and applications using iccMAX.
Several real world scenarios can now be directly addressed by iccMAX based approaches that could not be easily
accomplished with previous color management solutions. Attendees will gain a better understanding of both the
background as well as the practical application of their iccMAX based solutions.
Examples of topics to be presented include:
- General overview of iccMAX
- Correction of Display Viewing Angle with iccMAX
- Color tuning of a painting by a multispectral lighting system with iccMAX
- Modeling Colour Vision Deficiency with ICC Profiles
- A Spectral Workflow for Encoding and Analyzing Artwork with iccMAX
- Observer Metamerism Correction on Wide Color Gamut Display using iccMAX
- PLUS: HALF-DAY WORKSHOP: Hands-on with RefIccMAX
ICC DevCon 2016 is your opportunity to learn from the experts—experienced developers and users in the imaging, printing and publishing color community.