NPES Print Business Outlook Conference 2017
In conjunction with the PRINTPACK INDIA 2017 show, the NPES Print Business Outlook Conference 2017, co-hosted by IPAMA and themed 'Power up Your Printing Business... Innovate, Integrate, Motivate!' will be held February 05, 2017 at the India Exposition Centre, Greater Noida, India.
This conference is a must-attend event for developing invaluable cooperation, partnership and exchange with the 'Who's Who' in the printing industry fraternity. Learn about the latest developments — not only in the local and national regions but, more importantly, across the globe — from the best technology companies and solution providers, enabling you to find the exact product you need for your business. This print conference will raise and debate critical issues facing our industry.
NPES PRINT BUSINESS OUTLOOK CONFERENCE 2017 is co-organized by the Indian Printing, Packaging and Allied Machinery Manufacturers' Association (IPAMA), and Supported by: the All India Federation of Master Printers Association (AIFMP) and PRIMIR, the premier market research association of the graphic communications industry.
A compelling agenda of timely topics presented by top industry experts is set to engage participants in lively discussion. Some of the discussion highlights are:
- “Worldwide Market for Print 2.0: Global Opportunities in Packaging” featuring Market Trends in India
Co-sponsored by NPES & VDMA, produced by The Economist Intelligence Unit
- Digital Printing Drives Value – Profit Through Innovation
- Trends for Printing: Today and Tomorrow
- New Technologies that Make Your Packaging Come Alive
- Driving Growth Through Print & Packaging Innovation
- To Infinity and Beyond: New Business Adaptation in the Indian Newspaper Industry
View Conference Program for more details