Print Business Outlook Conference 2016
NPES, ICC and BMPA will host the 2016 Print Business Outlook Conference themed: "Creating Future Print Through Technology and Innovation" on 15 March 2016 at the Westin Mumbai Garden City, Mumbai, India.
The conference will bring out the latest innovations and explore the rapidly changing technological landscape of the global print industry and focus on a full day of education and networking aimed at harnessing the advantages of digital printing and manufacturing in a changing industry. With over 250 printers, publishers, manufacturers and suppliers in attendance, eager for tactical advice and strategies on raising the bar, you will have more than enough opportunities to interact, mingle, and network with your target audience.
The conference is supported by: All India Federation of Master Printers Association (AIFMP), Indian Printing Packaging & Allied Machinery Manufacturers' Association (IPAMA), and PRIMIR—the premier market research association of the graphic communications industry.
A compelling agenda of timely topics presented by top industry experts is set to engage participants in lively discussion. Topics include:
- “Impact of Electronic Technologies on Print”
A Market Research Study by PRIMIR
- Color Management in the Post-Digital Age
- iccMAX: the Next Wave of ICC Color Management
- Exploring Opportunities in Digital Printing
- Managing Special Colors
- How to Build an ISO and ICC Compliant Workflow for Newspaper, Commercial, Packaging and Specialty Print Production
- Color Management for Digital Photography
- References in our Color Communication
- Packaging Design and Branding - Panel Discussion
Consumer-Centric Packaging Design For Brand Success
- Future Opportunities and Challenges of Inkjet Technologies
- ASK THE EXPERTS
Listen to top printing industry experts in a live interactive Q&A
View Conference Program for more details