Be a part of Printers and Suppliers Uniting to Take Our Message to Capitol Hill Advocating for Public Policy that Directly Affects YOUR Business, its Employees and Shareholders.
Jointly sponsored by NPES The Association for Suppliers of Printing, Publishing and Converting Technologies and Printing Industries of America
PRINTS VOICE '14 Highlights
View Speaker Bios
View Photo Gallery
MOCs Contacted during PRINT'S VOICE'14
PRINT’S VOICE in Action
As a direct result of contact made during the May PRINT’S VOICE ’14 Capitol Hill Fly-In, Harris & Bruno International President Nick Bruno, the Harris & Bruno management team, and local business and city leaders welcomed U.S. Congressman Tom McClintock (R-4-CA) to Harris & Bruno’s Roseville, CA facility on July 7, 2014.
PRINT’S VOICE ‘14—Unified, Clear and Loud
Capitol Hill Fly-In Urges Postal, Patent, Tax and Trade Reforms
Over Seventy Members of Congress or their staffs, including nearly one-third of the U.S. Senate, heard the printing industry speak with one clear and loud voice during the PRINT’S VOICE ‘14 Capitol Hill Fly-In.
Over 50 industry leaders gathered on Capitol Hill May 6-7 calling on Congress to enact urgently needed postal and patent reform before the end of 2014.
Read Full Article
Now in its fourth year, PRINT'S VOICE is the signature event that brings printers and suppliers together for a powerful program.
Let Your Voice Be Heard on How To:
- Restructure the U.S. Postal Service to continue affordable, reliable delivery of printed communications in the 21st Century
- Stop abusive Patent Troll practices
- Stimulate U.S. economic growth by eliminating onerous government regulations
- Facilitate exporters' greater access to international markets
Meet Face to Face with Lawmakers Who Impact YOUR Business
- In meetings with YOUR elected representatives
- During office visits with senior congressional leaders and staff
- Through briefings on key printing industry government affairs initiatives by policy experts
Learn Together with YOUR Printer and Manufacturer Peers
- What to watch for in 2014 congressional mid-term elections
Participate in Top Level Industry Networking on Capitol Hill
- U.S. Senate briefing breakfast
- Policy luncheons
- Congressional reception
- Welcome to Washington dinner
NPES Government Affairs Chairman Ron Rose, President Nova Press Room Products, and Printing Industries of America Chairman Government Affairs Bradley Thompson, President & Chief Executive Officer, Inland Press will lead the public policy advocacy during PRINT'S VOICE '14.
Event supported by: