Be a part of Printers and Suppliers Uniting to Take Our Message to Capitol Hill Advocating for Public Policy that Directly Affects YOUR Business, its Employees and Shareholders.
Jointly sponsored by NPES The Association for Suppliers of Printing, Publishing and Converting Technologies and Printing Industries of America
View Welcome Letter
Now in its fourth year, PRINT'S VOICE is the signature event that brings printers and suppliers together for a powerful program.
Let Your Voice Be Heard on How To:
- Restructure the U.S. Postal Service to continue affordable, reliable delivery of printed communications in the 21st Century
- Stop abusive Patent Troll practices
- Stimulate U.S. economic growth by eliminating onerous government regulations
- Facilitate exporters' greater access to international markets
Meet Face to Face with Lawmakers Who Impact YOUR Business
- In meetings with YOUR elected representatives
- During office visits with senior congressional leaders and staff
- Through briefings on key printing industry government affairs initiatives by policy experts
Learn Together with YOUR Printer and Manufacturer Peers
- What to watch for in 2014 congressional mid-term elections
Participate in Top Level Industry Networking on Capitol Hill
- U.S. Senate briefing breakfast
- Policy luncheons
- Congressional reception
- Welcome to Washington dinner
NPES Government Affairs Chairman Ron Rose, President Nova Press Room Products, and Printing Industries of America Chairman Government Affairs Bradley Thompson, President & Chief Executive Officer, Inland Press will lead the public policy advocacy during PRINT'S VOICE '14.
Event supported by: