NPES and Printing Industries of America
Capitol Hill Fly-In/PRINT'S VOICE '13
June 4-5, 2013
Registration Form and Program
Capitol Hill Club
300 First Street, S.E.
Washington, DC 20003
Printing Industries of America D.C. Office
Homer Building, 601 13th Street
Washington, DC 20003
Charlie Palmer Steak
101 Constitution Ave., N.W.
Washington, DC 20001
Washington Marriott at Metro Center
775 12th Street, N.W.
Washington, DC 20005
Phone Reservations: Marriott reservations at 1-877-212-5752 (before May 13 cut-off date). Ask for Print's Voice '13 Jun2013.
Additional Hotel Information
Contact: Carol Lee Hawkins
Fly-In participants will be advocating for:
A Vital and Sustainable U.S. Postal System
Favorable Capital Investment Tax Policy
Affordable and Equitable Health Care Reform
Free, Fair International Trade
Postmaster General Donahoe to Address Breakfast Meeting
Breakfast Meeting Speaker:
U.S. Postmaster General
Patrick R. Donahoe
All NPES and Printing Industries of America Members are encouraged to participate. NPES Government Affairs Committee Chairman Ron Rose,
President Nova Press Room Products, will lead NPES' public policy advocacy during the Capitol Hill Fly-In.
Read Letter of Invitation from Ron Rose
U.S. Postmaster General Patrick R. Donahoe
will address the Breakfast Meeting on Wednesday, June 5, 2013 at the Capitol Hill Club.
At the Gala Dinner on Wednesday, June 5, the evening’s entertainment will be provided by The Capitol Steps.
Schedule and Activities
Tuesday, June 4, 2013
- Welcome Luncheon, 12:00 noon, Capitol Hill Club
- NPES/PIA Government Affairs Priorities issues briefings by Washington, D.C.-based policy experts, 1:15-5:00 p.m., Capitol Hill Club
- Congressional Reception and Dinner, 6:00-9:30 p.m., Capitol Hill Club
Wednesday, June 5, 2013
- Breakfast Meeting, 8:00 a.m., Capitol Hill Club, with Patrick R. Donahoe, U.S. Postmaster General
- Congressional Office Visits during the morning and afternoon
- Congressional Luncheon 12:30 p.m., Charlie Palmer Steak restaurant, featuring senior leaders of the U.S. Senate
- Gala Dinner with Entertainment by The Capitol Steps, 7:00-9:30 p.m., Printing Industries of America D.C. Office