Be a part of Printers, Imagers, Mailers and Suppliers Uniting to Take Our Message to Capitol Hill Advocating for Public Policy that Directly Affects YOUR Business, its Employees and Shareholders.
Co-hosted by: NPES The Association for Suppliers of Printing, Publishing and Converting Technologies and Idealliance
NPES and Idealliance are co-hosts of "The First 100 Days," a joint 2017 Legislative Conference in Washington, D.C., March 22-23, 2017. The Conference will bring key Trump Administration officials and Members of Congress together with printing, imaging and mailing industry executives for an exchange of information, policy direction, and most importantly industry-focused advocacy. Boosting support for this important agenda, the National Association of Printing Ink Manufacturers (NAPIM) and the Tag and Label Manufacturers Institute (TLMI) have joined the Conference as Sponsor Associations.
Top printing and mailing priorities during the formative First 100 Days of the 115th Congress and Trump Era are:
- Pro-growth comprehensive tax reform,
- Cost-effective healthcare reform,
- Reduction of burdensome government over-regulation,
- Restructuring and revitalization of the U.S. Postal System, and
- Reducing patent troll abuses while protecting patent-holder rights.
Meet Face to Face with Lawmakers Who Impact YOUR Business
- In meetings with YOUR elected representatives
- During office visits with senior congressional leaders and staff
- Through briefings on key printing industry government affairs initiatives by policy experts
Participate in Top Level Industry Networking on Capitol Hill
- Welcome Luncheon
- Policy Briefings
- Congressional Reception
- Congressional Office Visits
- Featured Breakfast & Luncheon Speakers
Industry Associations Join Forces to Bring Printing, Imaging and Mailing Legislative Agenda to Capitol Hill During First 100 Days of New Presidential Administration.
Host Committee Co-Chairmen Greg Salzman, President, Aleyant Systems (NPES) and Tim Johnson, President & Chief Executive Officer, Impact (Idealliance) will lead the public policy advocacy during the NPES-Idealliance 2017 Legislative Conference.
Event supported by: