Publication print markets are supposed to grow where prospects for magazines will grow faster than those for books.
Faster growth is anticipated in the advertising and commercial marketplace.
Brazil is set to retain its position as the single largest market for print in the region. Second largest market is Mexico.
Learn more about Latin America
Regional Print Trade Associations and Organizations
in Latin America
PURPOSE - The purpose of the Confederation is to promote, for the mutual benefit of the members, a greater communication and cooperation among their respective organizations and member companies in areas of common interest in the printing, publishing, and converting industries, especially in areas of (1) trade shows, (2) statistical, industrial and market information, and (3) education and training.
Members of Panamgraph:
- ANDIGRAF - La Asociación Colombiana de la Industria de la Comunicación Gráfica (Colombia)
- ANIDIGRAF - Asociacion Nacional de Industriales y Distribuidores para la Industria Grafica, A.C (Mexico)
- ABIMAQ - Associação Brasileira da Indústria de Máquinas e Equipamentos (Brazil)
- ASIMPRES - Asociación de Industriales Graificos Chile (Chile)
- FAIGA- Federación Argentina de la Industria Gráfica y Afines (Argentina)
- NPES - NPES Association for Suppliers of Printing Publishing and Converting Technologies (USA)
- PESDA - Printing Equipment & Supply Dealers' Association of Canada (Canada)
Latin American Confederation of the Graphic Industry (Umbrella organization for local graphic associations in Latin America)