Plan Your Trip
Who Should Attend?
Download Meeting Notice
Multiple registrants from the same company enjoy a discounted registration fee.
The graphic communications industry is constantly evolving as business practices change and new business opportunities emerge. This PRIMIR Meeting focuses on opportunities in emerging printing technologies, business development techniques, and print firm successes. Also included is a tour of one of the most progressive marketing/print providers in the country. Another session will provide insights into industry standards being developed and why your company should have a voice in the process.
Sessions are data-rich and packed with actionable solutions for growing your business in a dramatically changed market. Peer participation provides a dynamic and interactive forum as attendees share experiences in the face of industry and business challenges, emerging trends and new opportunities.
- The Rise of Business Development: Creating–Rather Than Getting Business
• Dr. Joe Webb, Whattheythink.com
- Think Differently–Break Out of Your Box
• Sammy Papert, Wormhole
- PRIMIR Study Presentation: “Emerging Printing Technologies & Applications”
•Tom Ashley, Pivotal Resources
- Beating the Odds: Finding New Opportunities in the Printing Industry
• JohnHenry Ruggieri & Brad Taylor, Sundance Marketing Solutions
- Komori: Technology for the Future
• Doug Schardt, Komori
- Industry Standards: Why You Should be Engaged
•Larry Warter, Warter Colors
- DME Facility Tour - DME has been featured in many case studies and at industry conferences. PRIMIR attendees will see first hand why DME is a unique firm with progressive thinking behind all of their endeavors. Their end-to-end strategic process, from concept and design to implementation, fulfillment and analytics, is managed completely in-house at this unique 11-acre Daytona Beach campus.
Hotel Reservations: March 17, 2013
Meeting Registration: March 25, 2013