Want to register for an NPES event, buy a publication or simply need to update your contact information? This is all taken care of within the NPES Store. To get you started, here are a few helpful tips:
Most NPES members already have a user name to log in to the NPES Store.
Through the NPES Store you can:
NPES members can use the ‘My Account’ section to:
- Update their contact information: title, address, email, phone, fax
- Indicate special needs for participation at NPES/PRIMIR events
- Download digital Standards publications purchased through the website
- Manage credit card information on file
- View a purchase history of their online orders
For more information about the NPES Store contact Margie Garr, Program Manager, Marketing and Communications, at phone: 703/264-7200 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.