PRIMIR Corporate Member
Any firm or corporation engaged in printing by any and all processes, and any firm engaged in the manufacture or distribution of equipment, software, materials or supplies to the graphic communications or converting industry, is eligible for membership. Consultants or Industry Trade Press are ineligible for membership.
Separate Business Unit of PRIMIR Corporate Member (SBU)
Any firm or corporation who is a division, subsidiary, joint venture or otherwise separate business unit of a PRIMIR Corporate Member and engaged in printing by any and all processes, and any firm engaged in the manufacture or distribution of equipment, software, materials or supplies to the graphic communications or converting industry, is eligible for membership. Consultants or Industry Trade Press are ineligible for membership.
PRIMIR Subscription Service
The PRIMIR Subscription Service is an offering from PRIMIR that makes it possible for individual professionals to receive PRIMIR research results via an annual subscription.
In the past, only PRIMIR member contacts had timely access to the research. Now, if you are a printer or educator, you can subscribe and receive:
- Executive Summaries of all Research Studies as soon as they are published.
- Full Research Studies at a 25% discount off the published non-PRIMIR member price.
- Invitations to attend PRIMIR presentations at the non-PRIMIR member price.
This is an individual professional subscription program for non-members of PRIMIR.
Annual Subscription Fee:
Printers - $995
Educators or Educational Institution - $895
Who should participate?
Typically, individuals who represent member firms are responsible for new product development, marketing or market research and strategic planning, as well as new business development.
What are the benefits of joining PRIMIR?
- Members receive over $400,000 in proprietary market research (four to six studies each year) for their annual dues that range from $416 to $8,100 depending upon sales volume. (NPES members receive a significant discount on dues.)
- Members have an exclusive opportunity to participate in defining, designing and supervising new study projects.
- Members are provided with a comprehensive Membership Roster including company profiles, key contacts, telephone and fax numbers, and e-mail addresses.
- Members gain valuable experience in managing the industrial market research process.
- Members gain insights and knowledge through committee participation, meetings, workshops, panel discussions, educational presentations, the members-only area of the website (www.primir.org), and thru peer networking with individuals from all segments of the graphic communications industry.