NPES members have invaluable business support from an array of benefits including targeted market research, industry statistics available nowhere else, extensive international trade support, government affairs representation, and advance space selection with NPES member exhibit rates for the industry’s leading trade shows. NPES programs and services facilitate commerce in the Graphic Communications industry with a focus on education, lead generation, global initiatives, trade show expansion with new market segments, and networking among industry peers as well as building printer–vendor relationships.
Membership in NPES grants you access to programs designed by our members to meet your specific needs, including:
- Advance space selection and NPES member rates on booth space for the leading U.S. industry trade shows: PRINT and GRAPH EXPO.
- Immediate industry information, including association newsletters, bulletins, and alerts to keep you abreast of the latest developments affecting your business.
- Top level business networking opportunities. Whether at the Vision 3 Summit, Annual Conference, Leadership Forums, Regional Meetings, or EXECUTIVE OUTLOOK conference, NPES provides multiple face-to-face opportunities throughout the year for you to convene with your peers and learn best practices and trends from the experts.
- Market Data providing monthly dollar and unit statistics for nearly 200 categories of printing and publishing equipment, systems, software, and supplies.
- Market Research. Every year, NPES members receive industry research studies valued at $400,000, plus discounts on membership in the Print Industries Market Information and Research Organization (PRIMIR) with access to even more studies. There is no other place to find more in–depth, diverse, complete, and broad–reaching industry market research.
- Global Trade support including participation at international shows. NPES maintains trade representatives in Brazil, China, India, Japan, and Russia.
- Government Affairs advocacy and support on legislative and regulatory issues affecting our industry and your company.
- Product Safety: Members of the Product Safety Task Force oversee NPES safety programs and work closely with the Government Affairs Committee in pursuit of federal product liability law reform and other regulatory and legislative activities.
- Standards Development: NPES provides leadership in developing national and international Safety standards for printing, publishing and converting equipment; and Technical standards for data exchange, process control, metrology, etc.
- Through a partnership with Sentry Insurance, NPES is pleased to offer an exclusive member benefit program in which companies may qualify to access a full range of property and casualty protection.
For detailed membership information, contact Carol Lee Hawkins, Assistant Director for Membership, at 703/264–7200 or send us a message.